Trowell landscapes | Driveways Nottingham | Paving Nottingham | Landscaping Nottingham | Block paving Nottingham | Paving NG9 | Ground workers Nottingham
Landscape Designer Nottingham | Fencing contractor Nottingham | Driveway Installer | Landscaping Contractor Nottingham
Mobile : 07977 934 640
Office : 0115 9398003
Important information for block paved driveways.
10 YEAR GUARANTEE ON ALL OUR DRIVEWAYS
1. 300 mm (12inch) of sub soil is dug out and removed this can be up to 33% more than other companies.
2. G-tex heavy duty stabilising membrane is laid to the ground in preparation for the sub base. which has a guaranteed life of 30 years (more information on G-tex geotextiles website.)
3. 200 mm (8 inch) of mot type 1 road stone is applied and compacted to form a solid base. This can be up to 50% more than other companies. ( mot type 1 road stone is a limestone which is used under driveways, paths, roads, motorways)
4. 40 mm bed of sharp sand is laid onto the road stone, compacted and screeded in preparation for laying the blocks.
5. blocks of your choice will be laid.
6. edging of the driveway will be cut using a diamond blade, no block splitters are used. This is to insure the blocks are kept sealed during the weather it faces.
7. kiln dried sand is then swept on to the blocks and a vibration plate compacts the sand into the joints.